Trailiner Training Program
Trailiner offers NO MONEY DOWN training to accepted applicants who agree to a 1-year commitment and are at least 23 years of age with a valid driver's license. Our goal is for students to gain hands-on experience that will transfer directly to actual on-the-job experience with Trailiner. Once you have been an active driver with Trailiner for two years, you will then be eligible for our tuition reimbursement program.
Our training program meets all DOT standards and includes:
- Three week training program
- Begin work immediately after training
- Small classes with a 3 to 1 ratio
- State certified instructors
- Financing available
- Tuition reimbursement
- Late-model, air-ride, double bunk conventional tractors
- Health Insurance - FREE to qualified drivers and dependents
- Basic Life Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Paid Vacation
- Bonuses for safety, mileage, referral, longevity and performance*
Also, Trailiner will assist qualified candidates with the purchase of a NEW FREIGHTLINER after being a 1st seat driver for one year.
For more information call Anthony, Kim, Liz or Missy @ 800-769-3993 or apply now!
*Bonuses are paid monthly to eligible drivers meeting requirements.